Work With Us
Sales and Womenswear Buying Assistant // Part-time
Found Hea is a growing start-up, retailing pioneering, sustainable and ethical brands. We’re looking for a friendly individual to work in our store at Wapping Wharf on Sundays 11am - 4pm.
Your primary role will be chatting to customers and selling clothes, but we’re also looking for someone to influence and develop our womenswear collection. This will involve researching ethical & sustainable womenswear brands and making buying suggestions. There will also be opportunities to get involved with marketing.
When you're in store, you’ll be running the store primarily on your own, so will need to be comfortable with managing responsibility.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- A good communicator, relaxed and friendly with customers
- Strong interest in sustainable and ethical fashion
- Strong interest in womenswear and a love for finding new brands and products
Part-time. Sundays 11am - 4pm (with some additional Saturday hours available). £9/hour.
How to apply:
- Send a CV and a brief email about why you’d like this role to firstname.lastname@example.org (if you don’t have a CV, feel free to explain what experience you’ve had and why you’d be good for the role in an email instead)
- Include photos of your own 2 favourite outfits and 2 photos of outfits others wear that inspire your style
- Send a link to your Instagram profile (if you have one)
- Feel free to attach anything else which you think will show your creative ability e.g. blog post writing, photography etc.
We look forward to hearing from you!