COVID-19: Found Hea Update
We are now open in store at weekends 🙌
Thanks so much for all of you who have come down over the past couple of weekends :)
We hope to be able to open up more and more over the coming weeks, but are just testing the waters for now.
We’re taking extra precautions at Found Hea to help slow the spread of COVID-19, here’s what we’re doing and what you can expect shopping at Found Hea to be like over the coming weeks.
- We’re sending out online orders on Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays with one person in store packing and they are using hand sanitiser.
- Staff are wearing face masks when the store is open to the public.
- Our fitting room isn’t open but we are allowing customers to try on items over what they are currently wearing and we will steam those items afterwards. We will also be steaming returned items.
- 1 person in store at a time or 2 people from the same household.
- We’re asking customers to use hand sanitiser upon entering Found Hea.
- 28 Day Returns (14 Days for Sale Items).
- Customers are asked to queue 2 metres apart.
- Card payments only.
Things are looking a little different for now, but together we’ll get through this.
Looking forward to seeing you in store :)